Terms and Conditions
"HammyWorld" is hosted by a german ISP on a server in Germany, so we are working under german laws. Therefor
the following terms and conditions are essential to use our service. We´ll never publish any material
without the written prior permission of the legal copyright-owner.
(c) Kay Michaelsen 1999, hosted by a & o medianetwork.de
The services "Hamster Personality" and "Family Album" are free services. Provided pictures and stories will or will not
be published on HammyWorld. We don´t grant any rights and we don´t promise anything. Although
we want to add as many pages as possible to "Hamster Personality" and "Family Album".
If you want us to create and publish a page for you/your hamster(s), your mail must contain:
HammyWorld will never
- Your Name, eMail-address, city/state/country
- the permission to publish (at least) your first name and eMail-address on your hamster´s page
- stories in plain ascii-text
- pictures attached as a compressed ZIP-file
- Name and specification of your hamster(s)
- the term:"Accepting your terms and conditions i send you this stories/pictures to be added
- the term:"All stories and pictures are free of other copyrights than my own. I am the owner
of all copyrights and give you the permission to use this material on HammyWorld without any
All copyrights of the created Web-Page on HammyWorld are reserved by HammyWorld/Kay Michaelsen
without any exception. You´re not permitted to use this material without our written prior
permission. Althoug your copyrights of the stories/pictures are untouched.
- use any of your material outside of HammyWorld (without your written prior permission)
- use your name and/or email-address outside of HammyWorld
- bill you for this service